Thank you for visiting eCommerceandB2B.com. I hope that it has been a helpful resource to you. I started this site, because B2B buyers and companies are changing as a result of the shift from offline to online. They are transforming. Most B2B organizations look to Retail (B2C) to build out best practices and their approach to e-commerce. I believe we can define our road and be innovators. My primary goal is to explore every aspect of B2B E-Commerce and share best practices.
I don't just tell you what to do... this site models my good digital behavior.
Justin King | Founder
About Justin King | Founder
With almost 20 years working in e-commerce, Justin King has been on the forefront of the growth and trends in e-commerce. Justin is the founder of eCommerceandB2B.com and works with customers to help them understand and build e-commerce strategies that are visionary, tactical and have a meaningful business impact.
Justin is a Senior Partner at B2X Partners.
About Bob Lewis
Bob is an industry leader in the areas of product information management and e-commerce. He was the founder of Enterworks, a PIM company, and of B2X Partners, a unique group of experienced industry experts in all areas digital, with an emphasis on B2B challenges. Bob brings strengths in all aspects of digital technologies and concepts, and is particularly adept at translating technical concepts into terms that those in the business community understand and recognize as valuable to their businesses. For the last 20 years he been advising both national and independent distributors and manufacturers on the application of technology, in the context of a comprehensive strategy to evolve and accelerate achievement of their business objectives.
Bob Lewis is founder and principle of B2X Partners.
Upcoming 2018 Speaking
- AFFLINK Keynote January 23, 2018
- Affiliated Distributor Conference February 7 - 9, 2018
- UNILOG CIMM2 User Group March 4 - 6, 2018
Speaking is the ultimate culmination of my expertise and passion in B2B E-Commerce and Customer Experience. I love speaking to both small and large audiences.
Justin lit a fire in our attendees – presented expert-level content with enthusiasm and wit. He is a pleasure to work with and learn from. My group is already looking to bring him back for another session. I highly recommend his work."
- Emily Saving, Vice President, Professional & Program Development, HARDI
Need a B2B Speaker? Get more information.
As one of our keynote speakers for B2B Online, I had high expectations for the kind of talk Justin would deliver to our audience. But I was unprepared for just how far he surpassed those expectations. He was engaging, interactive and entertaining, while at the same time, delivering actionable content to our eCommerce executives that they found relevant and educational. It was clear from his session that he has his finger on the pulse of the B2B industry and is a real expert in the field. Our attendees trusted his knowledge, and walked away from his talk with a better understanding of the space and practical suggestions they could act on. He was truly one of the highlights of the conference and someone I would continually like to hear from as the B2B digital and eCommerce space matures to match his experience.
– Caroline Berger, Executive Director, B2B Online
My Career Highlights
B2X Partners: Partner | Current
DigitalBranch: Co-Founder, DigitalBranch Incubator | Current
eCommerceandB2B.com Founder, eCommerceandB2B.com | Current
U.S. Department of Commerce eCommerce Innovation Lab: Contributing Editor | Current
SalesWarp: Advisory Board | Current
Court Grabbers: Board Member | Current
Oracle: Global Evangelist, B2B E-Commerce & Customer Experience
Endeca (acquired by Oracle 2011): B2B E-Commerce Strategist
Rosetta (acquired by Publicis): Associate Partner, Manufacturing and Distribution
Brulant (acquired by Rosetta): Associate Partner, B2B Industry Vertical
Xteric (acquired by Brulant): Associate Partner, B2B Industry Vertical
Like everything else, my story is not about me -- it is about colleagues, friends and family that I have had the privilege of working with to create unbelievable results.
- I have almost 20 years of E-Commerce experience. Most of my experience is in B2B as an entrepreneur, agency guy, and now evangelist. I also did some ERP work back in the day.
- Built a B2B brand and offering for Oracle Commerce. B2B Commerce revenue increased from 3% to over 50% in just 3 years.
- I helped bring hybris to North America
- I am one of the few out there that have experience in all 3 enterprise e-commerce platforms: IBM, hybris / SAP, and ATG & Endeca / Oracle Commerce.
- I am a speaker not a writer. Therefore, I write like I speak. I don't think that good speaking = good writing so feel free to criticize. At least I don't include the umms.
- I live in Maryland with my wife and 4 daughters. 4 daughters means that approximately 10,000 words are spoken before 10 a.m. I say that so you will feel sorry for me, but the reality is I love having 4 girls - they are passionate, emotional, intelligent and amazing girls slowly becoming young women.
- I like sports and watching sports, but those that know my family know that my wife is the true sports fan. When I travel, yes, my wife preps me on what is happening in sports in that city.
- I believe that I am funnier than I really am. My lack of self-awareness makes me tell stories that I think are funny, but most of you won't.
- My friends call me JK. However, like in the Matrix, I call everyone Mr. or Mrs. like "Hey Mr. Smith, it's Mr. King". I was doing this before the Matrix came out - so I am an innovator.
- I am a big fan of Dave Ramsey and living debt free. Ask me about it sometime.
- I love to read. I love fiction (Coban, Ludlum, Patterson, etc.) but have been reading a lot of non-fiction recently - mainly about communication, business and sales. I also try to read my Bible every day.
- I give credit, and I want credit. If you say something interesting or funny and I use it, I will always give credit. Please reciprocate. It's only fair.
- Finally I am part of the crossfit cult. I have worked hard to make discipline a part of my life. Those that call me JK will snicker at that. Discipline is not the word anyone would typically use for me. However, I am on a roll and loving it. Waking up early, reading my Bible, eating better, and getting my butt kicked in the gym. And yes, crossfit IS a cult. Checkout my cultish gym at crossfitretribution.com
Consulting | B2X Partners
Where are you at in your process? Do you have the right resources? The right strategy? The right person asking the right questions? If not, that's what I do. I help small and mid-size distributors and manufacturers with everything related to eCommerce. Visit my company B2XPartners.com.
B2B E-Commerce Evangelist & Strategist