Need a Speaker?
Justin King is a dynamic and passionate B2B speaker with a unique point of view.
Justin loves to take complex subjects and make them simple to understand. He speaks regularly on many topics including:
- Current Trends in B2B E-Commerce
- Shift Happens: The Future of B2B E-Commerce
- What does Transformation have to do with Customer Experience?
- Developing a B2B E-Commerce Business Case
- B2B Customer Experience
2016 Upcoming B2B Speaking Events
- Unilog CIMM2 Users Group Meeting February 14 - 16, 2016
- OPEESA February 29 - March 02, 2016
- BLUE HAWK Annual Meeting April 28, 2016
- University of Innovative Distribution - March 06 - 09, 2016
- B2B Online May 09 - 11, 2016
- NCBA September 19 - 21, 2016
- Oracle Open World September 18 - 24, 2016
- American Supply Association September 30, 2016
"Justin lit a fire in our attendees – presented expert-level content with enthusiasm and wit. He is a pleasure to work with and learn from. My group is already looking to bring him back for another session. I highly recommend his work."
- Emily Saving, Vice President, Professional & Program Development, HARDI
"As one of our keynote speakers for B2B Online 2015, I had high expectations for the kind of talk Justin would deliver to our audience. But I was unprepared for just how far he surpassed those expectations. He was engaging, interactive and entertaining, while at the same time, delivering actionable content to our eCommerce executives that they found relevant and educational. It was clear from his session that he has his finger on the pulse of the B2B industry and is a real expert in the field. Our attendees trusted his knowledge, and walked away from his talk with a better understanding of the space and practical suggestions they could act on. He was truly one of the highlights of the conference and someone I would continually like to hear from as the B2B digital and eCommerce space matures to match his experience."
– Caroline Berger, Executive Director, B2B Online