Does this describe your organization when it comes to e-commerce? Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- "I don't know what I don't know!"
- "What vendors should I even look at?"
- "I don't even know what questions to ask of a vendor!"
- "They all say the same thing - how do I differentiate between them?"
These are the questions that this report addresses. Small and mid-sized distributors and manufacturers are actively looking for eCommerce software. However, there are very few sources of information for B2B companies to understand the differences between software platforms.
The purpose of this evaluation is to provide a resource for B2B companies to evaluate the differences between B2B E-Commerce platforms and identify the top platforms in the mid-market space. While this first round is an eBook, a micro-site is being developed on eCommerceandB2B.com to keep this information updated as new information and platforms are released.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (May 21, 2017): The report has moved into a microsite on our new service called the DigitalBranch Incubator. All information is updated regulary - which means you get up to date access to platform information instead of static PDF reports. To gain immediate access, go here!
We evaluated the mid-market platforms on the following criteria:
- Pricing models and cost of software and implementation
- Fit for small and mid-sized manufacturers and distributors
- ERP Integration
- Out of the Box Business Tool Capabilities
- Out of the Box Customer Experience Capabilities
- Search and Navigation
- B2B Best Practices
- Strength of Roadmap / Strategy
Platforms evaluated (in alphabetic order):
- Epicor ECC (ECommerce Connect with Magento)
- Four51 OrderCloud
- Insite Software
- Oracle Commerce
- ROC Commerce
- Sana Commerce
- SAP Hybris
- Unilog CIMM2
Want the Full Report?
It will save you thousands of dollars and lots of research.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (June 01, 2017): The report has moved into a microsite on our new service called the DigitalBranch Incubator. All information is updated regulary - which means you get up to date access to platform information instead of static PDF reports.